2010 Annual General Assembly
Jun 15 2011 | 12:39 PM
The 2010 General Assembly decided upon the following:
- To give timely notice to the members of the debt towards the IASL and to issue at the beginning of each year the membership card in order be sent immediately to the member as soon as the payment is completed.
- To formulate an IASL conference organization Code, in order to know in advance the terms and responsibilities undertaken by those who are interested in organizing a conference in the future.
- To design a form of memorandum of understanding with the sponsor country and the organizing body of IASL Congress according to the Code.
- To establish an online magazine called e-Lexpo Sports Law Journal that would have its own website in parallel with the IASL, with editorial board and special committees work. In addition, it was suggested that the historical magazine of the IASL, International Sports Law Review Pandektis, should be enriched and that we should try to make it a valuable tool for the IASL members.
- To ask for a review of the committee’s works that were set up last year in order to be assessed by the Board and to be upgraded for their immediate and effective work which would lead to the effective development IASL from a scientific point of view.
- To establish an IASL Special Committee that will implement the outcome of the conference in order to proceed to the creation of the International Sporting Charter as an international convention.
- Suggestions for future conferences of IASL, in 2013 and 14, submission in writing.