19th World IASL Congress
October 29 - 30 2013 in Bali (Indonesia) hosted the 19th IASL Congress «INTERNATIONAL LEGITIMACY OF SPORTS, SPORTS LAW AND SPORTS TOURISM AND LEX SPORTIVA».
The success of this event in terms of attendance and participation confirms, year after year, the attractiveness of this Congress to120 delegates from 35 countries, representatives of the Government of Indonesia, Ministry of Sport, representatives of sports federations, leagues, clubs, managers and editors of specialized scientific journals in the field of law, researchers and practitioners, the media, etc.
The invited lectures were:
- President of IASL, Professor, University of Athens, Rector of the University of Central Greece - Dimitrios Panagiotopoulos, GREECE;
- Director of the Institute of LexSportiva - HincaIpPandjaitan XIII, INDONESIA;
- Secretary General IASL, assistant professor, Law University - Olga Shevchenko, RUSSIA;
- Professor Willamette University - James Nafziger, USA;
- Professor Dongguk University - Kee Young Yeun, SOUTH OF KOREA;
- Professor of China University of Political Science and Law - Wang Xioping, CHINA;
- FIFA Director Security - Ralf Mutschke, GERMANY;
- Lecturer of Russian International Olympic University - Anatoly Peskov, RUSSIA;
- Professor University Cluj-Napoca - Alexandru Virgil Voicu, ROMANIA;
- Professor University of Erlangen Klaus Vieweg, GERMANY;
- Professor Semmelweis University AndrasNemes, HUNGARY;
- Professor University of Milan LucioColantuoni, ITALY;
- Professor Syracuse University JhonWolohan, USA.
At the congress discussed many current issues in sports law.