The scientific program is designed to enhance the experience and skills of the participants and covers the following subjects:
I. Lex Sportiva and Legal Order
- International sports rules and national legal order
- Lex sportiva and European Community Law
- Participation to the sports act
- Employment and sport regime
II. Doping-Violence: Legal Intervention
- Legal aspects - General principles of Law
- Sporting spirit and Fair Play
- Nutrition supplements - Distribution
Fight against doping
III. Sports Jurisdiction
- Sports Jurisdiction order
- International Sports Jurisdiction
- Applicable Law
Which Judge for the Sports disputes?
The main languages of the Congress are Greek and English with simultaneous translation.
Dead line for abstract submission
is the 30th October 2006.
You can submit your abstracts to the following e-mail addresses:
The registration fees of the Congress are the following:
||From 1/11/2006 and on site
Should you need any information about registrations accommodation and abstract submission feel free to contact the Congress Secretariat at the following address:
Triaena Tours & Congress S.A.
Atchley House, 15, Mesogion Ave., 115 26 Athens - Greece
tel: +30-210-7499374, fax: +30-210-7705752
Attn: Christos Moraitis
Titania Hotel - Athens