It was organized by:
- The International Association of Sports Law
- National Sports Law Institute
The sessions dealt with the following topics:
• Sports Facility Financing, Development and Safety
• Olympic and European Sports Stadium Issues
• International Player Restraints and Competition Law
• Drug Testing in Sports
• Resolution of Sports Disputes
• Acquisition, Sale & Movement of Sports Franchises in a Global Environment • Internationalization of Sports
• Athlete Rights Issues
Milwaukee, Wisconsin U.S.A.
The proceedings of the Congress have been undertaken by IASL. The proceedings are not published up to now.
The Findings of the Congress are to be included in the following Iasl Bulletin Information II.
For further information please contact IASL.