- The 14th World IASL Congress took place from Thursday, 27th November 2008 to Saturday, 29th November 2008 in Athens, at the Central Building of University of Athens (where IASL was founded in 1992) and at the Hotel “TITANIA".
- The Congress languages were English, French and Greek.
- In this congress have presented papers from the entire spectrum on the Sports Law, further more: National Legislation and Professional Sport, Human Rights in Sports Activities, Sports Jurisdictional Order and Negative Phenomena in Sports Activities.
- The texts of the 14th World IASL Congress as well as the Findings of the Congress will be published by the H.C.R.S.L. (EKEAD) in a special edition (Proceedings) and some elected papers will be published in the International Sports Law Review Pandektis.
The Registration Fees are the following*:
- Participants, payment made before 30 October 2008 €150
- Participants, payment made after 30 October 2008 €200
- Students, payment made before 30 October 2008 € 70
- Students, payment made after 30 October 2008 €100
- IASL members, payment made before 30 October 2008 €100
- IASL members, payment made after 30 October 2008 €150
The Registration Fees include:
- Access to all scientific sessions of the Congress
- Entrance to the Opening Ceremony
- Welcome Dinner, Thursday, (27th November) 2008
- Congress Material
- Coffee Breaks
- (2) Lunches in TITANIA HOTEL
*The fees do not include transportation and accommodation.
International Association of Sports Law (I.A.S.L)
Hellenic Center of Research on Sports Law (H.C.R.S.L.)
Sports Law Institute of PhEd of University of Athens
With the co-operation of
National and Kapodistrian University of Athens,
School of Law, and DPhESS, University of Athens School of Law,
Economics & Political Sciences, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki School of Law, Demokritos University of Thrace, Athens Bar Association
Under the auspices of the President Hellenic Republic, His Excellency Karolos Papoulias